Date: August 1, 2020
August 1 – August 2nd
Please join join us at Mr Tones for a Campout! We will be doing fishing and fingerprinting. We will be able to sign off for fishing and fingerprinting merit badges if interested
Address: 708 Blacksmith Dr, Fall Pa
Please sign up so we can get a head count for food .
- Saturday 8/1 – 9:00 AM arrival
- Lunch @ 12:00 (Bring your own lunch and refreshments )
- Dinner @ 6:00 Hot dogs and hamburgers – Mr. Schmidt
- Campfire @ 7:30 Each patrol needs a skit and a song
- Sunday 8/2
- Breakfast 8:00
- All Scout Service 9:00 – Alex Blakiewicz?
- Pick – up at 9:00
Please join join us at Mr Tones for a Campout! We will be doing fishing and fingerprinting. We will be able to sign off for fishing and fingerprinting merit badges if interested:
Fishing Merit Badge Pre Req/Workbook – Click Here *Please Complete #1, 6, 7 and 8 in workbook
Fingerprint Merit Badge Pre Req – Click Here
We will be doing Social Distancing & Guidelines
- Units should collect a parental waiver from each parent that explains that all reasonable precautions will take place, and there is still a risk of exposure to COVID 19.
- A Health Officer must be appointed and be onsite during the event. (Mrs. Mendito and Mrs. Rabbe) All adults present must also be willing to act as safety officers making sure everyone follows all the guidelines. Screenings of each attendee must be done upon arrival with documentation for each attendee, whether it is a scout, leader, or volunteer. These checks should involve temp, overall health and wellbeing, and quick vitals assessment. They should be repeated daily for the course of the event and kept with the troop/pack/crew/ship health records
- At least one adult leader must be designated as a Sanitation Officer. That leader will be responsible for maintaining the regular disinfecting and cleaning of bathroom facilities and keeping the washing stations stocked. They will also be responsible for cleaning and disinfecting any equipment used during the event.