INFORMATION FOR EAGLE COURT OF HONOR . SUNDAY AUGUST 9TH
- Our annual Troop 160, Eagle Court of honor, will be conducted Sunday, August 9th, 2 pm at Hillside Park, Lakeside Pavilion (the one with the blue roof). This is a rain or shine event.
- All guests and honored Eagle Scouts are asked to review the Model Pre Event Medical Checklist (attached) and conduct a self-screening prior to attending the event. If anyone feels that they are sick, have been exposed to someone in the last fourteen days who is sick or have traveled from a state that the PA Dept. of Health indicated that visitors must quarantine from, are asked to stay home.
- All persons attending the event must bring and properly wear a mask as well as follow social distancing rules.
- In order to maintain social distancing, no attendees other than the Eagle Scouts, their families, and ceremony participants will be allowed under cover of the pavilion. Honored Eagle Scouts as well as all attendees are asked to bring a camp chair. No seating will be provided except for families of honored Eagle Scouts – who will be provided one picnic table for their use.
- No food or drink will be provided during or after the event. We ask that participants bring their own personal drinks.